Create Value for Customer, Make Contribution for World’s Security.
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE ISO GE GOST|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Price:||USD 1000-10000 per SET|
|Packaging Details:||Packaging for Magnetic particle Testing MT NDT UT Size:-------------------37*24*15CM Weight:--------------5.5KG Packaging Details: The normal package is carto|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, paypal|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets per day|
|Complex Sensitivity:||Clearly Show The Artificial Notch Of Type A 30/100 Standard Specimen||Lifting:||≥45N(no Less Than 5kg)|
|Working Conditions:||Magnetizing Time≤3s, Clearance Time≥5s||Weight:||About 7.0KG|
|Probe Temperature-rise:||≤60℃||Flaw Detection Speed:||≥6m/min|
|Power Output:||AC36V*2, 15A, Can Equip A, D, E, O Four Probes||Power Input:||AC220V, ±10%, 50HZ,5A|
magnetic particle testing equipment,
magnetic crack detection machine
CDX- Ⅲ Multi-functional Magnetic Particle Detector
I. Brief Description
CDX－III magnetic-particle detector is a new type magnetic particle fault
localization equipment designed and produced by our Company independently
after utilizing the advantages of its counterparts at home and abroad.
Magnetization by additional magnetic field renders the detector small in size
and light in weight. Highly integrated circuit makes one device perform all the
functions of several ones.
F Selection of functions:
►A type probe: also named horseshoe magnetic yoke probe or fillet weld
probe, turning joint angular magnetic head, which is fitted with a working lamp
and is especially suitable for fault detection of work pieces with abnormal face
and complicated shape. Polar distance: 20-160 ㎜;lifting power: AC≥5
㎏,DC≥18 ㎏;weight : 1 ㎏. The equipment made by using this probe is referred
to as horseshoe magnetic yoke detector or fillet weld detector. The probe finds
wide application as it uses the turning joint.
►D type probe: also called electromagnetic yoke probe with various turning
joints and great magnetization strength. Polar distance:60-220 ㎜; lifting power:
AC≥7 ㎏,DC≥18 ㎏; weight: 1.6 ㎏.The equipment made by using this probe
independently is named electromagnetic yoke detector and the probe is
featured by high magnetic inductivity and great magnetization strength.
►E type probe: also called cross magnetic yoke probe or rotating-field probe
and can conduct omnibearing combination magnetization flaw detection at a
time. The running roller and working lamp can increase the fault detection
speed. Polar distance: 110 ㎜,lifting power: AC≥9 ㎏ and weight:2 ㎏. The
equipment made by using this probe independently is called rotating-field fault
detector, which uses two cross magnetic yokes and AC move-phase technology
to produce a synthetic rotating field that varies with time for omnibearing
combination magnetization of a work piece at a time. The fault detection is
done quickly with high inspection quality.
►O type probe: also called ring probe with an internal diameter of 150 ㎜ and
center field ≥180Oe.Weight:3 ㎏.The equipment made by using this probe
independently is named ring
fault detector. It is designed on the principle of forming a strong magnetic field by
energizing a coil and is suitable for sectional fault detection or demangnetization of
complicated work pieces including axles, bars, pipes and vanes.
II. Technical performance
1. Power source: AC 220V ±10％ 50HZ 5A
2. Output: AC 36V10A Probes of A.D.E.O can be selected for fitting.
3. Fault detection speed: ≥6 m/ m
4. Temperature rise of probe: ≤60℃
5. Operating beat: It is suggested that in continuous long-time operation
magnetization time ≤3 s and off time≥5 s
6. Weight of the detector: ~6.6Kｇ
III. Operation and maintenance
This operation guide should be read carefully before use of this detector so that
you may know its structure and technical performance well. Check if the power is in
conformity with the requirements for the detector and connection is correct. Only
when no error is found can the power may be switched on. For the first use or reuse
after a long suspension check if the instrument is in good shape.
1． Operating procedures
(1) The power plug cord is connected to the socket of the instrument and the
connected to the output socket properly.
(2) When external power is switched on, the indicator lamp will flash, the
will also be closed and the servo begins to work.
(3) With good contact of the probe with the work piece to be detected, the
switch on the
probe is pressed. Then the work piece will be magnetized by the instrument
with the work lamp flashing. When the switch is released, the main loop
power will be cut off and the work piece won’t be magnetized.
(4)If the detector is not in use, the switch should be turned off to cut off the
2． Trouble shooting
(1)For no indication of energization, non-operation or blown fuse, short circuit or
overload may be the cause.
(2) The probe works after the switch is pressed, but no work indication is seen.
The indicator lamp is out of order.
(3)The indicator lamp is on, but the probe doesn’t magnetize. The main circuit or
control circuit fails.
(4)If power is switched on, magnetism is charged without pressing the switch. The
control circuit or bilateral silicon-controlled switch may be broken.
(1) Operating beat of the instrument: It is suggested that in continuous long-time
operation magnetization time ≤3 s and off time≥5 s
(2) Before use check if the voltage meets the requirements for the instrument as
excessively high or low tension will damage the instrument or affect fault
(3) In operation the end face of the probe should be in good contact with the work
piece to be detected before pressing the magnetization switch and then best
magnetization effect will be achieved.
(4) The detector is equipped with sound no-load and over-current protective circuit,
but it should not be operated under no load to reduce unnecessary temperature
(5) The detector can work continuously. If partial overheating is found, it should be
suspended from use. Reuse is possible after the cause is ascertained.
(6) The detector and its accessories should be used or kept in a clean, dry and
(7) When repairing by yourself, watch out for the high-voltage danger in the
(8) Power switch should not be turned on or off after the magnetization switch is
(9) The casing of the instrument must be earthed reliably.
(10) The instrument should be returned to our service center if the circuit fault is not
Type E probe
Type O probe
• DHL,FedEx, TNT or UPS is available. Please email us your address to get a shipping quote.
• We accept refund or replacement of items with defects or different description
within 30 days of purchase, if item returned in original conditions as received.
• Returning shipping cost will be on the buyer.
• 15% restocking fee will apply. Shipping cost is non-refundable. Buyer pays for shipping back.
• Warranty: 2 year
• Visa, Master card, ( Please call us at 0086-15510751126 to speak with
our friendly sales representatives. (Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm EST)
• Wire Transfer
• PayPal (mvip(at)mitech-ndt.com)
All goods remain property of MITECH CO., LTD until payment is received in full.
$30.00 administration fee will be charged for all Wire Transfer.
|Magnetic Flaw Detector|
|Magnetic particle Flaw Detector|
|Magnetic powder Flaw Detector|
|Magnetic yoke flaw detector|
|electromagnetic yoke particle flaw detector|
|Digital portable flaw detector|
|DC,Magnetic Yoke FlawDetector|
|magnetic testing flaw detector|
|Magnetic Flaw Detector/ Steel Metal Detector|
Contact Person: Peter